Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me




Hi, My name is Taylor . I am 9 years old and I was born on January 22nd 2002. I was born in NZ. I have short black hair. My skin colour is light brown with soft skin. I have brown eyes that sparkle like diamond. and im han

I have three amazing brothers and two beautiful sisters. I live with my brothers, sisters, parents, nephew and my lovely grandparents.We also have two dogs named Shadow and Woody. I like my family because they give me money and they look after me.

I am half  Fijian and  half  Pakeha. I love my two cultures because it represents who I am. The things that I think that represent me is food, coconut trees and fish. I am proud to be a Fijian and Pakeha.

I like to play around, I like to watch tv, I like to play on my PSP and my XBOX 360. The best thing I like to do is to go around the Panmure Basin on my bike with my brother Justin.

My best friends are Simon and Apiseka .We have been friends for nearly 3 years now. We all met on February 22nd 2010. We always play together at break times at school.

My school goal is to work on my Writing and Reading. My goal for when I leave school, is to be a Policeman because I want to help people and solve crimes.                                                                                                                                               

2 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Hi Taylor,

Amazing description! I enjoyed reading your description. I look forward to helping you achieve your Writing and Reading goals this year.

Ms Aireen

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor
I like your picture and how you put all the things that you know about you

Post a Comment