Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Spelling T1 W6


I am learning to create a cloze task that includes my spelling words for this week.

Can you fill in the gaps by using the words in the box provided?
  1. I _______ you not to do that
  2. My mum is an ________
  3. A very cool imported retro vintage style handbag, in beige canvas, with very pretty floral _______________.
  4. My dad has a ___________  car.
  5. When you cook chicken a little bit of __________ left.
  6. I made a big ____________ in my writing, reading and maths.
  7. The ____________ I have is enough to pass the test
  8. Can you help me ___________ this.
  9. The ___________ is waiting for you to drive.
  10. Can you book a ____________ plane.
  11. Can you _______ the  sound
  12. Make sure you ___________ your blog before you publish.
  13. I am _________ you.



recording     consider      measure       mute     

knowledge     grease       design     preview    flash                     


private      passenger     embroidery      improvement  

No comments:

Post a Comment