Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

My Journey To Universal


Hi, my name is Taylor. For my holiday I went to Hollywood in America. One place we visited was Universal Studios. It took 7 hours to get there from Sacramento which is in California. On the way there we pulled over to get some breakfast. When we finished eating our breakfast we hit the free-way again and we  continued the 7 hour drive. Only 4 hours left to get to our destination, we went past one of the famous mountains in California. I asked my dad why was it famous, he said “ Well a long, long, long time ago the American Indian people people lived on that mountain and they used to team up with California when they used to have disagreements with other states".
When we finally got to Universal we had to pay $ 20.00 for parking. I was soooo happy to be there!! Let the fun begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment