Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Reading Log

When you have finished reading each day, complete your reading log.  



Date
Title of text
(include link if online)
Pages Read
Personal Response
17.6.13
Millionaire kid
1-25
So  far I have read about a kid named Joe who had everything he wanted except a friend. Ihe hd went to a rich school that cost $200.00 a term but he didn't make any friends so he told his dad that he wanted to go to a normal school .liked these chapters today because it made me imagine that I was rich too . I  think that he will meet a new friend in the next few chapters.

18.6.13
Millionaire Kid
25-50
Today I read about a boy called Joe who has went to a new school and he has met a new friend called Bob. He met Bob at P.E training and he didn't tell Bob that he was rich and that is the page  am upto now.





































































For this part of my homework I had to read 25 pages a day and reflect of what I have read. I will update my reading log every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment