Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Narrative Writing - A Kingdom Come

A Kingdom to come...


I looked up at the stars, and I could have sworn I saw Leopold’s blue, white eyes. Running through the forest looking for my dog Leopold, getting poked and pinched on my smooth, silky face from the rough branches. My sister Zelda, holding on my hand tightly with her soft soothing hands. Her smooth black hair getting tangled into the leaves of autumn. Sweat running through our body and our hearts beating 100 miles per hour. Suddenly, We have gone to far into the forest.... I notice the ground shaking.... “An earthquake,” I thought to myself until I notice a foot Print. A dragon's footprint...This is our story, ‘A Kingdom Come’


In the distance I see something white, something that looks like Leopold, wait a minute it is Leopold. Then I see something else in front of Leopold...... A terrifying, fire breathing, DRAGON! Zelda notices it too “What are we going to do?” Asks Zelda in a dramatic voice, “I don't know but one Thing I know for sure.... We
have to save Leopold!”..... Zelda didn’t think that it wasn’t a good idea at first but she knew that Leopold was our best friend, and he always been there for us so its now time for us to be there for him. We start running.  The Dragon seems to be protecting Leopold and what seems like to be a lock with a door. “Leopold!” I yell out with a frantic expression. Me and Zelda are standing face to face with the fire breathing dragon. The dragon has orange and red spiky fangs going from It’s back to it’s tail. It’s scaly, rough grey skin is covered in blood. The dragon Falls to the ground.... Zelda goes up to it but she doesn't go very close to it. Then the dragon says “Come Closer,” With a crack in its voice. Zelda moves closer to the dragon and the dragon says...”Take this egg and wait here till sunrise and say... Hatch little egg, Make me a bread and you will have an end.” About 1 hour and a bit later the horizon is so beautiful peaking out of the southern hemisphere. Without a doubt I hold the egg and say “Hatch little egg, make me some bread and there will be an end,”


After a few seconds there is a crack in the egg. It seems to me like it a golden key. I take the key out and hand it over to the dragon. The dragon takes it gently with its claws and says to me and Zelda “ This is the key to the lock which unlocks the key to the kingdom...... use that key and unlock the kingdom and try and protect it with all your heart... Please, goblins and villains will try to steal it  and take over the kingdom.. Please”
Ok!” Says Zelda strongly. Before I could talk to the dragon it takes it last breath and sadly passed away. I take the key out of the dragons hand and unlock the lock, Leopold and Zelda followed. We unlocked the door and it was heaven. Gold, Silver, Candy, Clothes and chocolate was covering the whole kingdom. We walked in, and the door shuts behind us. “Looks like we are the ruler of this Kingdom now Felix,” Says Zelda to me. “I guess so Zelda,” I say.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment