Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

My speech Writing


Why Kids Should Be Aloud To Bring Chocolate To School?

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate who doesn't love chocolate?.Do you think children should be allowed to bring chocolate to school? well here are my three reasons why you should bring chocolate to school, and the things I will be mostly talking about today  is how does chocolate taste, how chocolate is a source of energy in it and my last point is why chocolate should be allowed at school?

My first reason is that it's really tasty. My favourite chocolate is a kit kat.I like kit kats because they are sweet and crunchy.Kit kats have  crunchy things inside IT that makes the chocolate come to life, by that I mean that it makes the chocolate more nicer

My second reasons is that  chocolate has sugar in it, it will give you a good source of energy if you are feeling lazy or tired.

My last reason is that Teachers having chocolate in class is a good thing. Teachers can bribe their students to do work faster, get on the mat quicker and generally get the kids to do whatever they want them too.As we all know, kids will do anything for chocolate!!!


IF CHOCOLATE IS ALLOWED TO BE ORDERED IN SCHOOL FOR LUNCH THEN children  SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BUY  BIG BLOCKS OF CHOCOLATE AND BRING IT TO SCHOOL.Some times on easter I bring  chocolate to school because my mum puts it in my bag and I sometimes eat it in the morning or afternoon secretly, and sometimes i feel bad about it.If we are aloud to bring chocolate to school than we wont feel bad.Now who agrees with me?If you don't agree with me then I think you don't even like chocolate at all.That is all i will have to say to you today.

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

I enjoyed reading your speech. I especially enjoyed listening and seeing you present your speech. You have identified great reasons for why kids should be allowed to bring chocolate to school. Keep up the creative thinking Taylor!

Post a Comment