Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Simple Sentences


  1. The rabbit said “I can run really fast!”
  2. “What time is it?” asked the girl.
  3. The old lady asked “Would you like some  sweets?”
  4. Grandad said “My car is red.”
  5. “I made you a cake,”said nanny.
  6. “My name is Yusuf!”said the boy.

  1. “I want to go home !” shouted Martha.
  2. “Is that a clown ?” asked Stephen.
  3. “That’s a good picture,”said his friend .

can I have one
4.”I think that is funny!” lahed Freda.

5.”I’m scared !” screamed John.

6.”Ouch!” yelled the man.

7.”Thank you they,”said to the lady.

8.”Good bye!”he said as he walked down the street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, I really liked the way you used bullet points and exclamation marks.
Especially how you said who was saying the sentences. I liked how
short your sentences were. I hope you do more of that fantastic work.

Post a Comment