Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Reflection of Aspiration and Inspirations



P
What were the positive things you learnt throughout Aspirations and Inspirations?
What positive skills have you developed?
What positive ideas do you have about your aspirations and inspirations?
M
What were the minuses about aspirations and inspirations?
What do you wish you had thought about more?  Had more practice on?  Got an opportunity to do?
I
What are some of the interesting things you have learnt throughout our topic Aspirations and Inspirations?

  • I have learnt what I want to be when I grow up that is being a pilot.
  • I got to meet new people.
  • I met Maria Hunt who was a chief that came in to tell us some tips about being a chief.
  • I go to meet John-Mea-Brown who is a policeman and came to our classroom too tell us some tips
  • I got to learn about what people want to become when they grow up.
  • We got too think of what we want to become in the future.
  • I learnt that you have too always have a backup job.
  • We can start to really think of what we want to become in the future.
  • We have too be prepared for our dream job.

  • The thing I thought that sucked was that a pilot didn't come in too speak to us.
  • We didn't get too meet a lot of people.
  • We are still young we can still could change our minds later of what we want to be.

  • The interesting thing was learning about aspirations and inspirations.
  • We learnt about other peoples dream job.
  • Learning new things.
  • The people that came in too speak to  us left us really god quotes.



Reflection.

Through this section of aspirations and inspirations I thought the positives were I meeting Maria Hunt who is a chief that came in to tell us some tips about how to  be a chief. The other thing is we got too think of what we want to become in the future, which is really good so we can be organized and got to meet John-Mea-Brown who is a policeman and came to our classroom too tell us some tips of being a policeman.



The things I thought that was not good with aspiration and inspiration was that a pilot didn't come in too speak to us. The other thing is that we didn't get too meet a lot of people. The last thing is that we are still young we  still young and we could change our minds later of what we want to be when we grow up.



The things things I thought That was interesting about aspiration and inspections  are learning about aspirations and inspirations. We learnt about other peoples dream job and people that came in too speak to us left us really good quotes









No comments:

Post a Comment