Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Guy Fawkes

Today we did buddy writing with Room 8. We wrote a description about a guy fawkes scene. My buddy writing was Loni


As the moon shook hands with the sun we could see colourful fireworks meeting together with the stars.I could see little kids laughing and having fun with their sparkly sparkles. I could see families bonding together as if they haven't seen each other for years.I felt amazed and excited because of all the fireworks that were going on. 
I could hear fireworks exploding into my ears. I could also 
hear drunk people singing along to the fireworks. I could hear dogs barking and hiding from the fireworks with fear. I could smell the smoke gliding towards my face. I could also smell sausage sizzle and BBQ. I could taste the smoke coming in and out of my mouth and nose.

By Loni and Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment