Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Simple Sentences


This is my spelling words for the week. the words that are under lined are my spelling words.

WALT: put our spelling words into a sentence.

  1. Sometimes people have to use a signal to show that they are ready.
  2. Admit that you tagged on the walls!” the judge said to the little boy.
  3. Some people just set up a fight to get attention to  show that they are tough.
  4. When the judge finished talking to the little boy his parents face was full of disappointment.
  5. “When I grow up I want to discover the world,” spoke the little girl.
  6. When it is raining you have to stay indoors.
  7. Some people are afraid of wasps but actually they are more afraid of you then you are to them.
  8. “ This speech is very average to me,” said the Johns dad.
  9. Everybody has a supply  cupboard.
  10. When you get to university you usually to a project.
  11. there are different types of energy sources.
  12. I had used a chemical yesterday.
  13. You can transform a whole house into a kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment