Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Spelling Sentences



This is my spelling sentences. 
The words that are underlined 
are my spelling words for the week.

  1. The Sailor sailed all the way from New Zealand to America.
  2. Some of your fruit Waste has to go in the worm farm for the worms to make worm juice.
  3. Nuclear energy is a non-renewable type of energy that can pollute the earth.
  4. I had Guest on the weekend.
  5. People are getting grounded Including parents.
  6. The Thieves stole my lollipop.
  7. I always see Poo stains on my friends.
  8. A female has to go only in the girls toilet.
  9. Some people at school wear trousers.
  10. This task is so much Easier than writing.
  11. Coal is a type of natural gas.
  12. At first electricity starts at power Stations.
  13. Insulators  are the reason why you don't get electrocuted when you touch a wire that is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment