Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Individual Description

Kia Ora, my name is Taylor.  I am a really kind and loyal kid that goes Tamaki Primary School. I have brownish, blackish hair, light brown skin, brown eyes and I have a really tall body. I was born in Auckland, New Zealand at Auckland Hospital. I moved to Fiji when I was 4 weeks old and I lived with my Grandfather and my Nanna. At the moment I live with my sister, my Mum, my cousin, my Grandfather and my Nanna.

My family is like the worlds best family . My brothers are cheeky monkeys because they always tease my Mum. I like my family because some of them give me heaps money, some of my family cares about me a lot and some of my family miss
me. My family is one of the most funkiest families out.

I actually come from two sides of the community. One of them is Fiji. Fiji is one of the hottest islands in the pacific. I usually go visit Fiji a lot because some of my relatives live there. One thing I like about Fiji is the tropical fruits and the light blue beaches. The other part of the community I come from is New Zealand. New Zealand is really cold compared to Fiji. I like New Zealand because it has a lot of nature and a lot of native birds.

One of my favorite things to do in life is to play around and eat chocolate. My favorite sport is rugby because it is really fun. I like my culture because it is really tropical and I always like to go to  the beach.

One of my hopes this year at Tamaki Primary is is to go over the National Standards so I can reach my goal of being a really good pilot. One of my fears this year is the e-asttle test because if I do not pass I will not achieve my goal.










No comments:

Post a Comment