Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Mark Lowndes





On Wednesday the 13th of February, we were lucky enough to interview Mark Lowndes. He is famous for his appearance in Australia’s Got Talent. Miss Aireen organized out interview, which we did online using google chat. I learnt that Mark Lowndes Favourite colour is Black, Green and yellow. I learnt that Mark Lowndes Has meet some famous people in his past. I learnt that Mark Lowndes parents split up when he was about 8 or 9.I learnt that Mark Lowndes was patient with his music.
I learnt that Mark Lowndes Mum was the one that taught him how to sing.he left us with this message of never too give up on your dreams and just be patient with what you  want to become when you grow up.I felt so inspired because he gave us a lot of tips of what you want to be when you grow up.

Below is a photo of Mark Lowndes and a link to a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KorHUw2a0hM&safe=active

No comments:

Post a Comment