Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Fact and Opinion - My Neighbourhood

WALT understand the difference between fact and opinion.


Write two informative pieces about your neighbourhood (Panmure, Glen Innes, Point England etc).  In the first box, use opinions to guide your writing.  In the second box, use facts.  The two should both ‘sound formal.’



Opinion

I think that my neighbourhood is the best neighbourhood in Auckland because it it the most peaceful place. I think that our Shops in Panmure and G.I are the best place to hang out with you friends because people can go to the Library hang a out at the shops and people can hang out at other cool placesint England reserve is a good place to  have a picnic because you could play on the park, feed the horses with grass and fish for some fish in the sea.


Fact 

Did you know that the Panmure roundabout is New Zealand famous. Are you aware that the Tamaki Primary school is named after our area.



No comments:

Post a Comment