Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

My Term 2 Reflection

Write a reflection about this term. What wer the positives, Minus and interesting points about his term?
What will you remember do do next term.


This term has been one of the best terms of my Life because we have awesome year 8 and year 7 students,
we had to beautiful teachers named Mrs Kyla and Mrs Clak and also we got to experiment about thing's and
after we experimented then we got to eat it. The negatives about this term is that when another teacher
comes to teach in our class  a quarter of the glass usually misbehaves. The interesting about this term is
that we got to take our net books home and that this famous pop star made WILL-I-AM made a massive donation
to the manaikalani trust fund. Next term I will remember to bring my net book to school fully charged and
make sure I do my work to a high stranded.

No comments:

Post a Comment